Current Special Offers
***Specials apply to 2 weeks or more bookings, does NOT apply to Private Lessons.
April – June
25% Discount on Tuition plus 10% Discount on Homestay Accommodation plus Free Open Red Bus Tour
July – September
20% Discount on Tuition plus 10% Discount on Homestay Accommodation plus all Course Books Free
October – January 2017
20% Discount on Tuition plus 15% Discount on Homestay Accommodation plus Free Table Mountain Tour
Eurocentres is a top international Language School organization. Our expert teachers are highly qualified while our modern facilities include spacious classrooms and a self-study centre. Learn more…
Visit Beautiful Cape Town
Beautiful mountains, beaches, sunny climate, exciting nightlife and interesting cultures will make you fall in love with Cape Town. Eurocentres Language School is located in the centre of the city. Learn more…
Friendly and personal
You will learn English with people in different classes from across the globe. Our teachers are friendly and make learning fun and easy. Learn more…
Social Programme Activities
Education and enjoyment go hand in hand.Exciting,weekly outings and varied social programme are included in our course,so that you can always find friends and do great activities. Learn more…
Do you want to get started straight away?
Why study English at Eurocentres?
Facts About Eurocentres
- Eurocentres is one of the most highly reputed English Language Schools worldwide and has been for over 50 years.
- We offer an innovative personalisation service to all clients.
- We are a founding member of EduSA, the National Association Of Educational Institutions which ensure that member schools provide high standards of professionalism and quality.
- Superb accommodation options include a bright and airy school residence, homestay where you stay in the comfy home of a South African family, or hand-picked guesthouses or hotels.
- We believe in being socially and ethically responsible, and assist local schools and less fortunate individuals. We run a volunteer programme for those who would like to help.
I am happy to study at Eurocentres in Cape Town. I feel like I am part of a big family because the teachers and students are very friendly. Eurocentres is a good language school. I have met students from different countries here.Hanadi
I have never been welcomed as warmly as here in South Africa. I especially enjoyed my host family and the deep caring they have shown. Eurocentres listens to our needs, as diverse as they are.Myriam
I think Eurocentres gives good and superior service. Thank you!Laura Clemente Garcia