Learn English in Cape Town
Learn English in stunning Cape Town, South Africa with Eurocentres Language School. We will provide you with high quality English courses in our modern school, organize your choice of accommodation and ensure that you have a rewarding stay in the world's most beautiful city.
Visit Beautiful Cape Town
Beautiful mountains, beaches, sunny climate, exciting nightlife and interesting cultures will make you fall in love with Cape Town. Eurocentres Language School is located in the centre of the city.
Eurocentres is a top international Language School organization. Our expert teachers are highly qualified while our modern facilities include spacious classrooms and a self-study centre.
Friendly and personal
You will learn English with people in different classes from across the globe. Our teachers are friendly and make learning fun and easy.
Social Programme Activities
Education and enjoyment go hand in hand.Exciting,weekly outings and varied social programme are included in our course,so that you can always find friends and do great activities.
Why study English at Eurocentres?
We look forward to welcoming you to our school and providing you with the highest quality English courses available.
Facts about Eurocentres:
- Eurocentres is one of the most highly reputed English Language Schools worldwide and has been for over 50 years.
- We offer an innovative personalisation service to all clients.
- We are a founding member of EduSA, the National Association Of Educational Institutions which ensure that member schools provide high standards of professionalism and quality.
- Superb accommodation options include a bright and airy school residence, homestay where you stay in the comfy home of a South African family, or hand-picked guesthouses or hotels.
- We believe in being socially and ethically responsible, and assist local schools and less fortunate individuals. We run a volunteer programme for those who would like to help.
– Myriam, Reunion Island
I have never been welcomed as warmly as here in South Africa. I especially enjoyed my host family and the deep caring they have shown. Eurocentres listens to our needs, as diverse as they are.
– Laura Clemente Garcia, Spain
I think Eurocentres gives good and superior service. Thank you!
– Hanadi, Saudi Arabia
I am happy to study at Eurocentres in Cape Town. I feel like I am part of a big family because the teachers and students are very friendly. Eurocentres is a good language school. I have met students from different countries here.