About UsFind out all about Eurocentres Cape Town
English Language School in Cape Town
Eurocentres Cape Town is one of the leading English Language schools in South Africa.
Situated in a beautiful, historical building in the centre of vibrant Cape Town, the bright, open plan classrooms make learning English fun.
At Eurocentres, we encourage our students to enjoy the language and we keep an atmosphere of fun with our personal approach to teaching English.
All of our teachers are highly qualified and always get good results.They also care for each student as though they were family. If students need assistance with any needs, our staff will happily fulfill them to the best of their ability. If you need a doctor, we will take you to one ourselves.
The school is small enough to be personal, friendly and fun, yet large enough to offer high-class standards and facilities. Student numbers in each class are limited so that teachers can provide all students with personal attention.
Our modern learning centre facilities include:
- Computer learning centre with CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) software
- Free broadband Internet access
- Books & audio machines
- A comfortable student lounge
- Kitchen facilities with free tea and coffee
- Vending machine with snacks
A friendly and companionable driver is also available to take students wherever they wish to go for a small fee (considerably less than taxis).
The school is conveniently situated in the bustling city centre, very close to attractions like:
- Greenmarket Square (Cape Town’s favourite arts and crafts market is just across the road)
- Pan African Market (three storeys of African art, virtually next door)
- The Company Gardens, a beautiful urban garden that dates back hundreds of years
- Long Street (most famous street in Cape Town: lots of restaurants, cafes, clubs & bookshops)
Other major attractions like Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront, and many great beaches are only a few minutes away using public transport.
Eurocentres English language school enhances its curriculum with a weekly Social Programme of sightseeing and activities in Cape Town with a teacher.
We offer a wide range of excellent accommodation at very good value that allows students to learn more about the South African way of life – while practicing their English skills. Eurocentres also offers unique English and Safari packages in conjunction with leading tour operators in South Africa.
For the fastest and most fun way to learn English, come to Eurocentres: the top quality English language school in Cape Town, South Africa!
Want to know more?
Meet the people who make Eurocentres Cape Town a world-class Language School.