Friendly and PersonalEach and every student receives a personal touch from Eurocentres Cape Town.
All Eurocentres students receive detailed individual attention including:
- A personal interview as part of the assessment on arrival
- Personal feedback on the test and recommendations for self-study
- Clear learning goals, discussed with you each week
- Continuous monitoring of learning progress and diagnostic feedback
- Core programme: 20 morning lessons with a balanced, fully intergrated, varied programme based upon your learning needs
- One-to-One tutorials every two weeks
- Weekly quiz and revision lessons
- Final certificate with an accurate description of your language competence
- Small class sizes
The above services are offered to all students. Students selecting our one-to-one tuition receive additional benefits.
We know that in order to make good progress you need to feel comfortable, settled and happy with our service, we do the following checks:
- During the first week, your teacher checks your learning needs with you personally
- At the end of the first week you receive a questionnaire about all aspects of your stay
- At the end of the course you receive a detailed feedback questionare
Would you like to start learning?