Agents EnquiryWe love working with our Agents, take a look at our Agent Information.
Welcome to our agent’s corner!
Thank you for choosing one Eurocentres Cape Town…
Where your clients learning experience will be fun loving and memorable…..
Benefits of becoming an agent:
- Benefit from one of the strongest brands in the industry
- Attractive commission structure
- Satisfied students: 99% of our students would recommend a Eurocentres course (see also www.facebook.com/eurocentrescpt)
- Fast, reliable enrolment service
- Excellent agent support
- Strong marketing support
- Dedicated Agent section on our webpage
- Regular Newsletters
Below please find links to English Courses, Student accommodation, Social Programme, Student Gallery
Contact us for any assistance you might require: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure of enrolling students:
When you contact us, we will send you a quotation for the course (if required) and inform you about the latest offers and discounts (if available).
We will send you an Enrolment form. Please fill out the blanks as much as possible so that we can get as much information about the students as we can.
As soon as we receive the Enrolment Form, we will send the invoices and the Letter of Enrolment for you to check.
Registration Fee -If you agree with the quotation and the documents has been checked, we would kindly ask you to transfer us the deposit for the course in order to be able to send the stamped and signed paperwork.
When the payment is made, we will send you the following:
- Visa letter
- Enrolment letter
- Accommodation confirmation (if required)
- Transfer confirmation (if required)
- Invoices (net and gross)
Payments for all student bookings need to be made in full before the students’ course start.
Take our quick Agent Survey