To read answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about learning English in Cape Town and Eurocentres, please scroll down this page, and click on the relevant question.
- How is the weather?
- What is the cost of living?
- I am Swiss – do I need a visa?
- What happens when I arrive and I have booked Eurocentres free airport transfer option?
- What is the crime level?
- I am a woman traveling alone. Is it safe for me?
- Do I need any vaccination if I travel around in South Africa?
- Do you also offer flights?
The Language School
- Where are you situated?
- How many teachers are teaching at Eurocentres?
- Is there a language-training lab?
- Do you have access to the Internet for students?
- To which organisations does Eurocentres belong?
- From which countries do most of the students come?
- How old are the students on average?
- Do the course prices include educational materials?
- Will I receive a certificate at the end of the course?
- Do the teachers have qualifications?
- When will my course start on the first day?
- Can I take the Cambridge First Certificate Examination at Eurocentres after I have done the preparation course?
- Do the courses include outings?
- Who pays for outings and excursions?
- What activities and tours are available after school hours?
- Are the Homestay families close to the school?
- I am 43 years old. Will Homestay be a good choice for me?
- Are any meals included in Homestay accommodation?
- May I stay in the Homestay for a few days before or after my course at Eurocentres?
Please contact us if you have any question about Eurocentres or learning English in Cape Town that has not yet been answered here!