English Language CoursesHere is all the information regarding our English Language Courses
- Basic 20: 20 lessons per week
- Specialised Intensive 25: 25 lessons per week
- Specialised Super Intensive 30: 30 lessons per week
The focus of our General English Language Courses is on:
- Developing language skills
- Improving your English grammar
- Building your English vocabulary
- Enhancing your pronunciation
Our English Language Courses are taught at all levels from Beginner to Advanced. It is necessary to grasp the basic language skills covered in the Basic, Intensive or Super-Intensive English Courses before you can enrol for Business English courses or exams.
On the first day of your English Language Course at Eurocentres, you will be given a test to determine your language skills. Based on the results of this test you will be placed in the corresponding level with other people who have similar language skills to yours.
During your Basic, Intensive or Super-Intensive English Language Course, you will also be taken on excursions to local places of interest to learn more about our country’s culture.
General English Language Courses start every Monday at Eurocentres.
Would you like to start learning?